Thousands of people are expected to visit West Kirby Marine Lake this weekend to see a spectacular light and music show taking visitors on a virtual journey into space.
Here is everything you’ll need to know about the event:
- Constellations Presents by Studio Joanie Lemercier will see a stunning 16-minute audio visual installation projected onto a wall of water particles.
- Shows take place every 30minutes at 7pm, 7.30pm, 8pm, 8.30pm, 9pm and 9.30pm from Friday to Sunday.
- Organisers are encouraging visitors to use public transport or travel by foot where possible, as parking will be limited.
- The event is best viewed from the south side of Marine Lake in West Kirby, next to West Kirby Sailing Club.
- It is free for all to attend.
- Please dress for the weather and be aware that as this is a moving installation involving water, depending on the weather conditions, there is a possibility you may get slightly wet.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There will not be any food and drink stalls at this event. However, West Kirby is home to a number of great places to eat and drink.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
- There will not be toilets on site so please take this into consideration before you travel.
- An area is reserved for wheelchair users in front of the display. Please speak to a steward to access this area.
More information is available here – https://www.imaginewirral.com/wirral-2019/constellations/constellations-faqs