The big Christmas Lights switch-on is back in West Kirby this weekend.
As well as the switch on event, which takes place at 4.30pm on Saturday November 20, there will be lots of festive events taking place throughout the day.
Here’s everything you need to know.
- The Wro Bar Loft is running a book club stall from 10am next to Lloyds Pharmacy by the concourse – all money raised for the Christmas Lights appeal.
- Christmas market, from Up Pops the Market, from 11am at St Andrews Church Hall.
- Free letter writing to Santa workshop at Lattetude at 2.30pm.
- Post your letter to Santa at the Grotto at Home Instead Wirral on the Crescent from 4pm.
- Christmas Lights Switch On from 4.30pm featuring Santa (courtesy of Hoylake and West Kirby Round Table).
- Seafood Shack paella stall.
- The Wro mulled wine and mince pies.
- Hilbre High School band.
- The snowflake memorial will be in place on the library wall on the Concourse plaza.
Local shops, cafes, and restaurants will be open with some staying open late especially for the event so be sure to pop in and support them.
The Christmas Lights committee is run by volunteers and is funded by the generous donations from the local community. Well done to everyone and thank you for all your hard work.